Paying For Residential Care


Paying for residential care is an important part of the process when deciding to move out of one’s home into a different type of housing.  It is often a difficult decision for elders or people with disabilities and their caregivers.  Caregivers often struggle to care for loved ones so they are able to remain at home as long as possible. However, there often comes a time when moving someone to a residential care facility may become the most realistic way to provide the best care, and the only way to relieve a caregiver’s overwhelming burden.

If you or a loved one is considering a move to an out-of-home living situation, you might be confused by all these paying for residential care options. Will a board-and-care home, assisted living facility, or nursing home be the best choice? We can help you on that problem.

Care Fees Planning is a division of Protection and Investment Ltd.

  • As specialists in paying for residential care, we are here to help you.
  • Daniel Kasaska has been providing financial advice paying for residential care since 1993.
  • Protection and Investment Ltd is totally independent and authorised and regulated by The Financial Services Authority (FSA) to give advice.
  • Daniel Kasaska is an accredited member of the Society of Later Life Advisers (SOLLA) in conjunction with the Financial Services Skills Council.
  • Symponia – Daniel Kasaska is a founder member of Symponia , a company formed to bring together specialists in paying for nursing home care and to provide ongoing training for members to ensure the highest standard of knowledge and advice on paying for residential care.
  • Symponia has a strict code of conduct for advice on paying for residential care which we will be pleased to discuss with you
  • Professionals at protection and investment. We are happy to work with other professionals such as your accountant or solicitor to ensure the best policy for you.
  • It is important that if you have not already done so, you consult a solicitor to prepare an enduring power of attorney.
  • If you do not have a solicitor we work with a panel of solicitors and can provide you with details of solicitors in your area with professional  expertise.

Please use the contact page to get in touch or call the number at the top of the page to discuss with us  your paying for residential care.

Comments are closed.