Care Fees Planning is a division of Protection and Investment Ltd.
- As specialists in paying for care home fees, we are readily available to help you.
- Daniel Kasaska has been providing professional financial advice since the early 1990’s.
- Protection and Investment Ltd is totally independent and authorised and regulated by The Financial Services Authority (FSA) to give advice on paying for care home fees.
- Daniel Kasaska is an accredited member of the Society of Later Life Advisers (SOLLA) in conjunction with the Financial Services Skills Council.
- Symponia – Daniel Kasaska is a founder member of Symponia , a company formed to bring together specialists in paying for nursing home care and to provide ongoing training for members to ensure the highest standard of knowledge and advice.
- Symponia has a strict code of conduct for advice on paying for care home fees which we will be pleased to discuss with you
- Professionals at protection and investment. We are happy to work with other professionals such as your accountant or solicitor to ensure the best paying for nursing home care policy for you.
- It is important that if you have not already done so, you consult a solicitor to prepare an enduring power of attorney.
- If you do not have a solicitor we work with a panel of solicitors and can provide you with details of solicitors in your area with suitable expertise.
Please use the contact page to get in touch or call the number at the top of the page to discuss your paying for nursing home care.