Care Fees Planning is a division of Protection and Investment Ltd
- As specialists in paying for care for the elderly, we are here to help you.
- Daniel Kasaska has been providing financial advice on paying for care for the elderly since 1993.
- Protection and Investment Ltd is totally independent and authorised and regulated by The Financial Services Authority (FSA) to give advice on paying for care for the elderly.
- Daniel Kasaska is an accredited member of the Society of Later Life Advisers (SOLLA) in conjunction with the Financial Services Skills Council.
- Symponia – Daniel Kasaska is a founder member of Symponia , a company formed to bring together specialists in paying for care for the elderly and to provide ongoing training for members to ensure the highest standard of knowledge and advice on paying for care home.
- Symponia has a strict code of conduct for advice on paying for care home which we will be pleased to discuss with you.
- Professionals – at Protection and Investment we are happy to work with other professionals such as your accountant or solicitor to ensure the best paying for care for the elderly policy for you.
- It is important that if you have not already done so, you consult a solicitor to prepare an Enduring Power of Attorney.
- If you do not have a Solicitor we work with a panel of solicitors and can provide you with details of solicitors in your area with suitable expertise.
Please use the contact page to get in touch or call the number at the top of the page to discuss your paying for care for the elderly.