Help with Care Home Fees

photo3Help with Care Home Fees is a specialty of Care Fees Planning. The majority of us work especially hard over the years to buy our own homes and assets and establish our savings for our retirement and would like to leave a “little something” for our children and grandchildren after we have passed away.

Unfortunately, the expenses involved in moving into a nursing home, convalescent home, or skilled nursing facility can sadly adversely affect your entire savings and your home may have to be sold to help with care home fees. This could mean that your nearest and dearest ones could receive very little, or even nothing at all of whatever you originally intended them to have.

When someone enters care they are automatically “means tested” and all of your assets, including your home are taken into account. Only those who have quite a few assets will escape the costs of care.

To help with care home fees is what we are for.

Care Fees Planning is a division of Protection and Investment Ltd.

  • As specialists in paying for residential care, we are here to help you.
  • Daniel Kasaska has long been providing financial advice on help with care home fees since 1993.
  • Protection and Investment Ltd is totally independent and authorised and regulated by The Financial Services Authority (FSA) to give advice.
  • Daniel Kasaska is an accredited member of the Society of Later Life Advisers (SOLLA) in conjunction with the Financial Services Skills Council.
  • Symponia – Daniel Kasaska is a founder member of Symponia , a company formed to bring together specialists in help with nursing home fees and to provide ongoing training for members to guarantee the highest standard expertise and advice.
  • Professionals at protection and investment. We are ready to work with other professionals such as your accountant or solicitor to guarantee the best policy for you.
  • It is important that if you have not already done so, you consult a solicitor to prepare an enduring power of attorney.
  • If you do not have a solicitor we work with a panel of solicitors and can ensure that you get details of solicitors in your area with professional  expertise.

Please use the contact page to get in touch or call the number at the top of the page to discuss with us on help with care home fees.

Comments are closed.