Help With Care Home Costs – We Are Ready To Help


Do you need help with care home costs?  For many people, placing an aging parent or relative into a nursing home is simply not an option. Adult children feel a responsibility and obligation to provide help with care home costs for aging or ailing parents or relatives. In addition to working a full-time or part-time job and caring for their own children, these adult children caregivers dedicate a significant amount of time to the home care and supervision of aging parents or relatives. In some cases, adult children devote 40 hours or more each week to providing home care for an aging parent. While many adult children are grateful and delighted to be able to provide care at home for aging parents or relatives, many of these caregivers find themselves under great financial strain. Since most expenses are paid out-of-pocket, long-term care can be financially ruinous if not planned for properly.

Care Fees Planning is a division of Protection and Investment Ltd and are specialists in help with care home costs. As financial advisors in elderly care, we are ready to help you.

  • Daniel Kasaska has been providing financial advice on helping people with care home costs since 1993.
  • Protection and Investment Ltd is totally independent and authorised and regulated by The Financial Services Authority (FSA) to give advice on that matter.
  • Daniel Kasaska is an accredited member of the Society of Later Life Advisers (SOLLA) in conjunction with the Financial Services Skills Council.
  • Symponia – Daniel Kasaska is a founder member of Symponia , a company formed to bring together specialists in help with care home costs care and to provide on going training for members to ensure the highest standard of knowledge and advice on costs of caring for the elderly.. Symponia has a strict code of conduct for advice on help with care home costs which we will be pleased to discuss with you
  • Professionals at protection and investment. We are happy to work with other experts such as your solicitor or accountant to ensure the proper paying for you.
  • It is important that if you have not already done so, you consult a solicitor to prepare an enduring power of attorney.
  • If you do not have a solicitor we work with a panel of solicitors and can provide you with details of solicitors in your area with suitable expertise.

Please use our contact page to get in touch or call the number at the top of the page to discuss help with care home costs.

Comments are closed.