Care Fees Planning is a division of Protection and Investment Ltd.
- As specialists in care home costs, we are here to help you.
- Daniel Kasaska has been providing financial advice on care home costs since 1993.
- Protection and Investment Ltd is totally independent and authorised and regulated by The Financial Services Authority (FSA) to give advice on care home costs.
- Daniel Kasaska is an accredited member of the Society of Later Life Advisers (SOLLA) in conjunction with the Financial Services Skills Council.
- Symponia – Daniel Kasaska is a founder member of Symponia , a company formed to bring together specialists in paying for nursing home care and to provide ongoing training for members to ensure the highest standard of knowledge and advice on paying for nursing home care.
- Symponia has a strict code of conduct for advice on care home costs which we will be pleased to discuss with you
- Professionals at protection and investment. We are happy to work with other professionals such as your accountant or solicitor to ensure the best paying for nursing home care policy for you.
- It is important that if you have not already done so, you consult a solicitor to prepare an enduring power of attorney.
- If you do not have a solicitor we work with a panel of solicitors and can provide you with details of solicitors in your area with suitable expertise.
Please use the contact page to get in touch or call the number at the top of the page to discuss your paying for nursing home care.