- As financial advice specialists in care fees planning, we are here to help you
- Daniel Kasaska has been providing financial advice to the elderly since 1993
- Protection and Investment Ltd is totally independent and authorised and regulated by The Financial Services Authority (FSA)
- Daniel Kasaska is an accredited member of the Society of Later Life Advisers (SOLLA) in conjunction with the Financial Services Skills Council
- Symponia – Daniel Kasaska is a founder member of Symponia, a company formed to bring together specialists in care fees planning and to provide ongoing training for members to ensure the highest standard of knowledge and advice.
- Symponia has a strict code of conduct which we will be pleased to discuss with you
- Professionals – at Protection and Investment we are happy to work with other professionals such as your accountant or solicitor
- It is important that if you have not already done so, you consult a solicitor to prepare an Enduring Power of Attorney
- If you do not have a solicitor we work with a panel of solicitors and can provide you with details of solicitors in your area with suitable expertise
Please use the contact page to get in touch or call the phone number at the top of the page.