Care home fees troubling you? As specialists in the managing of elderly care costs, we are here to help you.
- Daniel Kasaska has been providing expert financial advice since 1993
- Protection and Investment Ltd is totally independent and authorised and regulated by The Financial Services Authority (FSA) to give advice.
- Daniel Kasaska is an accredited member of the Society of Later Life Advisers (SOLLA) in conjunction with the Financial Services Skills Council.
- Symponia – Daniel Kasaska is a founder member of Symponia , a company formed to bring together specialists in paying for nursing home care and to provide ongoing training for members to ensure the highest standard of knowledge and advice on paying for nursing home care.
- Symponia has a strict code of conduct for advice on care home fees which we will be pleased to eagerly discuss with you
- Professionals at protection and investment. We are happy to work with other professionals such as your accountant or solicitor to ensure the best paying for nursing home care policy for you.
- It is quite important that if you have not already done so, you should consult a solicitor to prepare an enduring power of attorney.
- If you do not have a solicitor we work with a panel of solicitors and can readily provide you with details of solicitors in your area with suitable expertise.
One of the hardest decisions anyone has to make is the decision to place a family member in a nursing or care home. There are a lot of emotions, stress, and confusion that goes through your mind when you reach that decision. The only consolation is that you have chosen a nursing or care home that would give the family member a lot of care and attention that would be difficult for you to provide.
When moving into, or aiding a loved one into a nursing home, fully understanding what the State provides and being certain about costs and affordability is essential for all involved. Seeking independent expert financial advice is important.
Please use the contact page to get in touch or call the number at the top of the page to discuss your paying for care home fees.