A care fees annuity is a tax efficient way to pay for registered care, usually an elderly person, either in the home or in a nursing home. In exchange for giving an experienced professional long term care insurer a single premium, that annuity guarantees that the insurance company continues to pay the insured income straight to any registered elderly care provider tax-free for the remainder of the person’s life, giving you more guarantee that their care can continue unchanged irrespective of how long this turns out to be and that the money or fund is not going to run out.
About the company, Protection and Investment Ltd:
- As specialists in annuities for costs in caring for the elderly, we are readily available to help you
- Daniel Kasaska has been expertly providing financial advice on care fees annuity policies since the year 1993.
- Protection and Investment Ltd. is a totally independent and authorised business organization and regulated by The Financial Services Authority (FSA).
- IFA Care – Daniel Kasaska is a founder member of IFA Care, a company formed to bring together specialists in elderly costs annuity planning and to provide ongoing training for members to ensure the highest standard of knowledge and advice in care fees annuity advice.
- The company has a strict code of conduct which we will be just as pleased to discuss with you.
- Professionals – at Protection and Investment we are happy to work with other professionals such as your accountant or solicitor to ensure the best management of costs of caring for the elderly annuity policy for you.
- It is important that if you have not already done so, you consult a solicitor to prepare an enduring power of attorney.
- If you do not have a solicitor we work with a panel of solicitors and can provide you with details of solicitors in your area with suitable expertise.